Create vibrant communities of engaged parents and teachers on ClassHubz.
I always wanted to share the fun we have in the class with parents but never could because of lack of such a tool where I could share it with just the parents of my class. Then I got introduced to ClassHubz.com at So Cal Kindergarten conference. This is just what I needed, a window for parents to get the flavor of what goes in the classroom.
Here is why I like it:
1. It’s private – Parents of my class and I are connected privately through the hub for my class. Inside the hub we can share all kind of things including photos, events, documents and so on.
2. No more scattered information – Makes mine and the parent’s lives much simpler by bringing all the scattered resources together on one single app, even sign-ups.
3. Preserve memories – All the memories from every class are preserved in a grade timeline, so no more looking for that link someone sent you for last year’s field trip photos.
4. No more paper sign-ups – I have not seen a better and simpler way to create volunteer or items sign-up sheets, check out yourself.
5. Creating a hub is really simple – Follow this easy 3-step process
Register at ClassHubz.com – 1 min·
Create a hub for your class and invite members – 2 mins·
Start communicating, sharing and collaborating – You are all set
Did I mention that it is private and FREE???
This is going to make your life SO MUCH EASIER!!!!! You can thank me later! 😉